It's hard to believe, we're already into the second week of 2024!
Did you make a New Year's resolution? Resolutions aren't for me.
I've found that setting goals and intentions for the new year, work better for me personally.
Setting goals and intentions help me focus on and enjoy the journey and not just the destination.
It helps me create new habits along the way.
For the last several years, I've picked a word to help guide me....
My word for 2024 is "inquisitive".
Being inquisitive will hopefully help me:
- Explore my surroundings, taking in the sights, sounds and smells
- Be open to new ideas and experiences, to broaden my horizons
- Keep a fresh perspective and open mind
- Spark my creativity and push my imagination
- Be a good listener and observer
- Ask better and more questions
I'm especially excited to use this in working with my clients.
Anyone else do this? I'd love to hear what your word is!